Thursday, July 18, 2019

Congressman Andy Kim to Hold Town Hall in Riverside

Congressman Andy Kim to Hold 
Town Hall in Riverside
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Andy Kim will host a town hall in Riverside on Tuesday, July 30th at 6pm.
“Our town halls are my chance to hear from you, so I can take your priorities back to Congress,” said Kim. “It’s why I’m focused on making life more affordable for working families by lowering the costs of prescription drugs and reinstating the SALT deduction. The ideas I hear in places like Riverside will drive solutions back in Washington.”
Kim added, “I want to thank Mayor Hatcher for inviting us to Riverside and hosting our town hall. I look forward to hearing from our neighbors in Riverside and across Burlington and Ocean Counties.”
This is the eighth town hall held by Congressman Kim during the 116th Congress, and part of a monthly series to allow the Congressman to hear directly from constituents throughout New Jersey’s Third District.
Riverside Town HallTuesday, July 30 – 6pm
Riverside Township High School
112 E Washington St
Riverside Township, NJ 08075